Ben leads our Corporate, Commercial and Estates team at Moore Lawyers and was admitted to the profession in early 2010. He has extensive experience in the following areas and practises across multiple jurisdictions across Australia:
- Commercial and corporate contracts
- Business and commercial sales and purchases
- Property law and property development
- Finance law
- Retirement village leasing and contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, shareholder rights
- Personal Property Securities law
- Asset protection and business succession planning
- Corporate Structuring and Governance
- Wills & Estates law
- Succession Planning
- Estate litigation
Ben represents a wide array of clients, including innovative start-ups, small to medium sized businesses, directors, creditors, shareholders, lenders and borrowers. Having significant experience in business, Ben understands the concerns, pressures and challenges felt and faced by small to medium business owners.
Throughout his career, Ben has obtained excellent results for his clients in a variety of challenging circumstances. Such results often have solved the issue in question in an innovative way that provided results and benefits beyond the initial desires of his clients. This has been the case in many property transactions involving property developments, commercial transactions and estate matters.
P: (07) 3186 8669